Learning Day - People Day
- Learning Day - People Day
Accelerators and Coaches
Have you thought about your PEOPLE lately?
- Are all stakeholders happy and engaged, and would you rehire all of them?
- What are your Core Values? Do you use them to find, hire and keep the best talent?
- What core processes are in place that make sure you and your team are operating at
- What makes a successful manager?
- When did you last consider what “hassles” are getting in the way of your company’s
- Are you ready to take action to grow the talent you already have in your company?
For anyone who used to go to the wildapricot site that EO Global had, the information is wrong, please do not use that site anymore. The new CORRECT Global EO site is https://www.eonetwork.org/
- Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location : Calgary Innovation Club (Old Chamber of Commerce)
- Address: 100 6th Ave SW, 2nd Floor, Security Sign-In
- Parking: street, underground, or train 1 block south
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 12:00 - 12:30 pm - Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:30 pm - Guest Speaker Presentation
- 1:45 - 2:30 pm - EO Panel Presentation
- 4:30 pm - Drinks or dinner (optional) We usually go to Local on 8th
- Breakfast and lunch Included
We have an incredible and diverse EO Panel presenting from 1:45 - 2:30 pm
Participants will need a laptop or tablet
NOTE: NO JEANS/SWEATSHIRTS PERMITTED
Please mute all cellphones and use only in TRAINING rooms provided.
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish, Chapter: People Process Accountability Chart (PACe), Pages 52-57